Effective Date: February 1, 2013
1. PhotogRefer.com may collect the following personally identifiable information from you:
- Any information that you voluntarily submit to the Website, for example, without limitation, through subscription of a Subscriber Account,including,without limitation,experience, skill, or quality, areas of practice or work, geographical locations, availability, personal or business description, photograph or image, or other volunteered information;
- PhotogRefer.com preferences;
- First and last name;
- Email address;
- Studio name;
- Studio address;
- Social Media Account Links;
- Payment information, including, without limitation, PayPal information, credit/debit card, merchant account, or other payment information; and
- Other required account or other information to utilize the service.
2. PhotogRefer.com may also collect the following additional information from you:
- Your IP address;
- Your browser and search engine information;
- Your visitor history;
- Your geographic location;
- Your usage of the Website, including, without limitation, any links or items clicked or pages viewed and statistics;
- Information stored in cookies, pixel tags, or web beacons, but not for tracking of users;
- Analytic data from Google Analytics; and
- Any other additional analytic data that you voluntarily submit to the Website.
3. PhotogRefer.com uses this personal or personally identifiable information to:
Provide you with the Website and services associated therewith, communicate with you, identify and fix problems with the Website, update you on changes to the Website, communicate with you concerning your Subscriber Account, to complete a transaction you initiated, and to update you on PhotogRefer.com’s services offered through the Website or the services of third parties.
4. PhotogRefer.com stores your personal or personally identifiable information in the following manner:
Your personal or personally identifiable information is stored and processed on computers in the United States and, through your use of the Website, you unequivocally consent to the processing and storage of your personal and personally identifiable information within the United States. You understand and agree that PhotogRefer.com may continue to store your information after you cease use of the service or disable your Member account.
PhotogRefer.com uses commercially reasonable and standard technology to help prevent against the unauthorized disclosure of your personal or personally identifiable information. Though it undertakes commercially reasonable efforts to protect your personal and personally identifiable information, no Website is completely safe. Accordingly, you provide all such personal or personally identifiable information at your own risk.
5. PhotogRefer.com may share your personal or personally identifiable information with third parties in the following circumstances:
Where PhotogRefer.com has obtained your consent, where sharing or disclosure of your personal or personally identifiable information is necessary to provide you with the Website and/or services associated therewith, where sharing or disclosure of your personal or personally identifiable information is necessary to share personal or personally identifiable information with PhotogRefer.com’s parents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, licensees, affiliates, or business partners, where PhotogRefer.com has been purchased by a third party, where sharing or disclosure of your personal or personally identifiable information is necessary to respond to requests by government authorities, where your personal or personally identifiable information is demanded by a court order or subpoena, where sharing or disclosure of your personal or personally identifiable information is needed to protect the employees, independent contractors, officers, directors, members, users, or shareholders of PhotogRefer.com, and where sharing or disclosure of your personal or personally identifiable information is needed to help prevent against fraud or the violation of any applicable law, statute, regulation, ordinance, or treaty.
You understand and agree that PhotogRefer.com may specifically share some of your information with mobile service providers and payment processors in order to complete the services offered through the Website.
6. Purchase or sale of the Website or other assets:
7. You may stop PhotogRefer.com from collecting your personal or personally identifiable information by:
Adjusting your web browser settings, limiting cookies or other tracking techniques, deleting your Account, or by ceasing your use of the Website. You may contact PhotogRefer.com with any requests regarding your information, but PhotogRefer.com reserves the right to act or not act upon such requests.
You may also opt out of receiving certain email communications after you register as a Member.
8. When using the Website, you are obligated to:
Inform PhotogRefer.com of any changes to your personal or personally identifiable information, and protect the security of your username, password, and personal or personally identifiable information.
9. California Residents
California residents have the right to receive information that identifies any third party companies or individuals that PhotogRefer.com has shared your Personal Information with in the previous calendar year, as well as a description of the categories of Personal Information disclosed to that third party. You may obtain this information once a year and free of charge by contacting PhotogRefer.com at the address below.
10. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Policy
The Website are not intended for or directed to users under the age of 18, and PhotogRefer.com does not knowingly or intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13 or other minors. Where appropriate, PhotogRefer.com takes reasonable measures to determine that users are adults of legal age and to inform minors not to submit such information to the Website or in response to advertisements. If you are concerned that personal information may have been inadvertently provided to or collected by PhotogRefer.com, please contact us immediately so appropriate steps may be taken to remove such information from PhotogRefer.com’s database.
11. Contact and Notices